Aftermarket Triggers

Another vote for Rifle Basix 👍🏻
Unbiased & biased perception of features & benefits based on $ tag and printed specs tags- valid comparison or not. You tell 1.5-2lbs based on what -calibrated or un calibrated finger, which finger ( people lose the dominant index finger everyday )or a digital trigger pull pressure measuring device / gauge with scientific repeatable results. averaged statistically to some significant degree of accuracy acceptance . I enjoy discerning a novice, a professional or wannabe that learns the lingo. Interesting forum. Me, I'm a know-body, my former profession was as a professional listener ,situational awareness, fact vs fiction, proof vs disbelief, trust but verify- no exceptions ever- period. Perceptions are based assumptions that an observable human being is functioning within agreeable norms. Like good bubble level, things and people are "on or off bubble" within specs. Humans are infinitely variable , trigger ~ not so. Owned operated, repaired firearms for ~55 years. Perceptions based on $ signs & price tags . Please consider reading and supporting the NRA & other National Gun Right organizations. The below article may influence your quest for the perfect trigger pull and high dollar brand trigger assembly venders. Kinda humbling I think, but that's my perception of taking a stock beat up surplus rifle randomly selected for a National Match & Win. Respectfully submitted.

While my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro 9CF stock, stainless barreled action, etc.) has a "decent single stage trigger at an average of 2 lbs. 9 oz. I'd like to replace it with a good aftermarket trigger.
HOWSOMEVER... it won't happen because all the aftermarket triggers delete the Browning bolt lock and UNlock while on safe.
I'd rather have the safety of the bolt lock/unlock on safe.

While my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro 9CF stock, stainless barreled action, etc.) has a "decent single stage trigger at an average of 2 lbs. 9 oz. I'd like to replace it with a good aftermarket trigger.
HOWSOMEVER... it won't happen because all the aftermarket triggers delete the Browning bolt lock and UNlock while on safe.
I'd rather have the safety of the bolt lock/unlock on safe.
Mr. Litehiker, I have an old, old A-Bolt Brwn. with stock trigger set at 1 pound. It was done by a very good gunsmith in Selma, Ala. Breaks crisp, no creep , he polished the sear , changed the spring and installed the titanium firing pin. It is a good field trigger now. That cost me $35.00 plus parts as I remember , 35 plus years ago. I also read that "RIFLE BASIK" makes, (I think) a complete drop in trigger set that is suppose to rival an " Arnold Jewell Trigger" which is my personal choice in triggers. That being said I am sure there are as good or better Smith's on this site , closer to your area that can do this for you if they will. His name is ( JIM McCullough 1-334-875-6443) JMHO , Hope this helps you Sir , Floyd