Aftermarket Stocks

Stryker1188

Hey everyone got a question.
Is it possible to remove the stock off of my new Tikka T3 and replace it with a custom one? Something more designed for LRH, and something that doesn't kick like a mule, it's chambered to 7mmRem mag I will be loading 168gr Berger VLD's I haven't decided on powders or such but just wanted to use the tikka platform as a building block to my own unique custom, tanks in advance for any help or suggestions

Here are a couple options for Tika T3's: StockysStocks.com (MBI, Inc.) Product List

I personally just put a Bell and Carlson Medalist on my Remington 700 in 7mm Rem Mag. I went with the Weatherby style stock and did notice that the recoil was not quite as sharp. Could have just been a better recoil pad than the 20 plus year old one on my old stock. I was really impressed with the quality of the BC stock. Did a quick skim coat and bedded the recoil lug recess, piece of cake. Other than adding weight and a better recoil pad a stock should may not have much impact on recoil other than allowing the recoil to come straight back rather than smacking you in the face.

Recent Posts