Aftermarket Triggers

I hadn't had any trigger issues when all I used were Remington 700s. Even when the 25-06 went to a local smith for a re-barrel. Had him put a straight tube, no taper) Douglas Supreme target barrel on it in the mid-'70s. Basically wanted a long-range ground squirrel rifle. I had access to a 500-acre ranch in the hill country and I knew the owner well. Still has the original trigger. Can't say the same for my newer long-range rifles. The factory "Accu-triggers" drive me nuts. All three had a reset issue when the trigger would "click" before actually breaking then lock the firing pin. Had to "re-cock" them. So, as a retiree, I looked for "drop-ins'" that I could do myself. Timney worked well for me and only one "black rifle" needed stock tweeks. Would like to try the Jewel or trigger tech designs but all my rifles are complete and work just fine for me. In my opinion, any of the 3 market triggers would be a vast improvement over the factory ones.

I know that rifles keep getting better, and that includes barrels, triggers and weight. Still, some folks just like to have their trigger just the way they like it and choose an aftermarket trigger to get the best function. Any of you use an aftermarket trigger and which one?
I started replacing my triggers on all my rifles to include the Weatherby's. Timney is just down the road so it's convenient for me. While I'm there I ask them to adjust the triggers to 1.5 pounds.

I have had Canjar, Timney and Trigger Tech on my rifles. Canjar is no longer available as far as I know, that leaves Timney and Trigger Tech. It is very close for me but I believe that the Trigger Tech is a bit better than the Timney triggers I own. My Timney triggers are older and my Trigger Tech I purchased in the last 6 months. I don't know if that has anything to do with my opinion or not. I haven't purchased a new Timney in over 10 years.
Hope you find something that works well for you.

I've never needed an after market trigger all my rifles are older style model 70's and I could always adjust them down to where they are perfect for me, but that's just me 😁😁
I agree they are adjustable. Didn't you find the trigger parts narrow so the "wobble" on their pin creating creep and other poor feel? I ask because I have a couple. Above 3 lbs they are fine.

I know that rifles keep getting better, and that includes barrels, triggers and weight. Still, some folks just like to have their trigger just the way they like it and choose an aftermarket trigger to get the best function. Any of you use an aftermarket trigger and which one?
Jewell and Shilen in my gun safes.