Aftermarket Triggers

Jewell, Triggertech, Timney, Jard in that order…..I'm pretty happy with all of them, but a Jewell is just special. Triggertech is nice, but they have a rolling release….not creep, but a less crisp break. Timney and Jard are both miles ahead of factory, but not as crisp as the other two.

I know that rifles keep getting better, and that includes barrels, triggers and weight. Still, some folks just like to have their trigger just the way they like it and choose an aftermarket trigger to get the best function. Any of you use an aftermarket trigger and which one?
All Jewell here.

Timney has been good for my hunting applications. Put an Elftman on my rifle I shoot a lot off bench for fun, nice trigger.

I know that rifles keep getting better, and that includes barrels, triggers and weight. Still, some folks just like to have their trigger just the way they like it and choose an aftermarket trigger to get the best function. Any of you use an aftermarket trigger and which one?
In aftermarket, I've used Shilen, Timney and Triggertech. Triggertech wins by a landslide. Easy to adjust, no detectable creep or over travel. Great triggers.

John

Trigger Tech Diamond. Honestly I think all the big name triggers are really good but the Trigger Tech is what I've settled on.