Affordable optics that track?

Arken is my fave ...

20230103_131942.jpg

Ok I'm love my NXS for it holding zero and tracking. So I'm wondering if there is a cheap option out there that tracks and hold zero well. I know I will have to sacrifice glass quality going to cheaper glass. I can deal with lower quality picture just want the durability!
All SWFA SS scopes.

Ok I'm love my NXS for it holding zero and tracking. So I'm wondering if there is a cheap option out there that tracks and hold zero well. I know I will have to sacrifice glass quality going to cheaper glass. I can deal with lower quality picture just want the durability!
The Zeiss V4 line is hard to beat. The glass is as good if not better then my NightForce, turrets feel great. Zero stop system is simple. I'll be honest over all I like it as much maybe a little more then my NightForce. The 6-24 runs about $1250

If "affordable" for you is in the 1k range then the Zeiss V4 can't be beat. Great glass, simple zero stop, tracks etc…

If your talking sub $500 dollar range I don't think the Athlon stuff can be beat. I've had many of them and they've always tracked perfect and have a lot of features. To my eyes their glass is the best in its class. The low light performance of my Midas HMR is practically the same as my Zeiss, Trijicon and Vortex LHT (stay away from Vortex)

If "affordable" for you is in the 1k range then the Zeiss V4 can't be beat. Great glass, simple zero stop, tracks etc…

If your talking sub $500 dollar range I don't think the Athlon stuff can be beat. I've had many of them and they've always tracked perfect and have a lot of features. To my eyes their glass is the best in its class. The low light performance of my Midas HMR is practically the same as my Zeiss, Trijicon and Vortex LHT (stay away from Vortex)
+1

I got a great deal on a Zeiss V4 demo from Red Hawk a couple of years ago by reading this forum!

+1

I got a great deal on a Zeiss V4 demo from Red Hawk a couple of years ago by reading this forum!

I purchased another one yesterday from a member on here. One thing I don't do anymore is buy new glass. Just wait it out for a nice used one at a fraction of new cost.

If you want to save money with equal glass look at sightron siii More forgivng eyebox than nightforce If you want to save alot of money the S-tacs work for a budget gun but don't compare a 450 scope to a 1400 scope. Burris veracity in the 700's is going to be a great option as well. Add these to the stuff above and you have some researchable options. I will add at 209.00 a fixed swfa will not be beat if it will work for you plus they have free shipping with this sale. I just ordered another one for a 22 I want to **** in club matches

Just ordered my 5th Arken. I own high end scopes and custom rifles, I know the difference between good scopes and bad. Owning many guns I can't put expensive glass on them all. I'm not rich. I've had bad luck with vortex failing so I decided to try an Arken, couldn't beat the deal. Scope, rings, caps, level plus more for $350. Threw it on my t1x and it perfectly tracked from 50 to 75 to 100 to 150 to 200 and back 4 times, perfectly. That's when I decided to order number 2. I now have 4 with the new EPL version on its way. I could go on and on about the things I like about these scopes. The sh versions the glass is decent for the money, the EP version it's great. I've turned 3 friends on to them and they all love them. Just my 2C

The Arken EP5 seems to be the king of this category. The glass is better than the EP4, it still tracks with the best of them, and the fit and finish is really good. the only weakness for me is the eye box is a little
tight. If the weight bothers you then the lightweight model will probably fit your needs just as well.

I know cheap and affordable mean totally different things to everyone, what is your budget? That might help narrow it down a little

That trijicon link earlier would be a good option also. But I agree I have a sh4 gen 2 that I love, next I think I'm going to try the ep4. Mine has tracked and returned to zero fine so far. I have a buddy that has 3 of the sh4 and he really likes them and he has a revic, nxs, shv, and atacr.