Advice on duffel for packing on mule

Lrreloader

Looking for some advice on a good durable, no frills duffel for packing gear in to Basecamp on mules, limited to around 90 liter size bag.

Mountain hardwear expedition duffel might be the ticket, any real world experience?

I've used the cordura ones from Cabelas for years and they have held up well. Hundreds of miles being packed and still in good shape.

I would suggestion looking at waterproof compression bags as well. Amazing what you can cram into them plus less space which outfitters love. Much easier yo pack into panniers.

I ordered an rtic duffle to the size requirements per guide, I am planning on using compression sacks to help cram it all in there!

Everything has been evolving on this hunt over the last four years, and two months ago they want us to ride mules an hour in and we are limited in gear, before it was drive to camp and take everything and kitchen sink

Looking for some advice on a good durable, no frills duffel for packing gear in to Basecamp on mules, limited to around 90 liter size bag.

Mountain hardwear expedition duffel might be the ticket, any real world experience?
That's the duffel for the panniers on the Mules ,are you allowed a back pack as well to double up! If so you could still fit in the sink!

Most outfitters limit mule carry bags to 36" max length, I use an Osprey transporter 95L. Tons of room, and 12 lheavy reinforced ashing points; so no matter how they rig the mules there solid attachment points. Make sure your bag has solid lashing points not half-*** stiched on, or you'll be picking your gear up off the side of a mountain. I also use compression cubes & conpression dry bags to pack my gear inside, i have a ton of cubes i bought all from Sierra online and didn't pay over $16 for the largest (vs $24-65 at most mountaineering shops). If you need more room, they make a 130L that is still under 36" length. Here's a link to the 95L I use, the thing is built like a brick **** house, it a great discrete bag for fly in hunts as well.