Adventure for 12 year old son.

jessej

I've been tossing around the idea of taking my son to shoot prairie dogs next summer while he's out of school. Not looking for super long range stuff. Mainly just let him shoot a few with a 22 LR and 223. Have a little fun and see places he's never seen, make some new friends.

We are in south Ms. We have plenty hogs and a camp to stay in if anyone would like to come hog hunting. I've got 3 rifles with thermals for some serious night time fun. In Mississippi, we can legally shoot hogs 24/7/365, with any weapon.

Let me also say. We're always looking for an adventure. So the hog offer goes for anything really. As long as he's out of school and we've got time, we're up for anything. Doesn't have to be a prized trophy class animal for it to classify as a trophy for a kid.

That's Awsome. I just brought out a young lady for our youth deer hunt and I think it's Awsome when kids get in the field. She passed a 160 class buck because she didn't have a good shot and took a smaller 6. To them it doesn't matter they are all trophies.
Good luck

I've been tossing around the idea of taking my son to shoot prairie dogs next summer while he's out of school. Not looking for super long range stuff. Mainly just let him shoot a few with a 22 LR and 223. Have a little fun and see places he's never seen, make some new friends.

We are in south Ms. We have plenty hogs and a camp to stay in if anyone would like to come hog hunting. I've got 3 rifles with thermals for some serious night time fun. In Mississippi, we can legally shoot hogs 24/7/365, with any weapon.
I hunt new mexico for elk, deer and speed goats and have run across some dog towns while out and about. If you are interested I am going to be santa fe at the end of the month and could check with some contacts as to were the best to hunt doggs.
Ace

Thanks magnum. You will more than likely hear from us next summer. I'll send you a PM when that option become available.