Work for Hunt

chain

I don't know if this has been discussed before or not. I would be willing to work for hunting privilages in the west. I haave been in the construction industry my entire life. I am a carpenter by trade, but I roof, pour concrete, lay block, wire (residential-light commercial), plumb, build pole barns, etc. I was thinking maybe someone had access for deer and a need for some of my skills. Let me know if we can work something out.

How about Mule Deer in Southwest Colorado? The ranch is located in Dolores county which is where the #1 B&C Mule Deer was shot.

see: Boone and Crockett Club | Wildlife Conservation | Deer Hunting | Elk Hunting | Big Game Hunting | Wildlife Conservation | Deer Hunting | Elk Hunting | Big Game Hunting.

The owner of the ranch is in the process of adding a kitchen and could use some help. If interested, I would get you and the owner together. I have been going up there for 25+years and have seen some hugh deer.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.