• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Accurate Ordnance Built .260 Remington

REEDUSMC

I am the original owner, I had AO spin me up a .260 and a .300 WM that are almost identical and have decided to keep the .300 (I thought I was over my magnum kick, but apparently not).

Here are the specs...
Stiller TAC-30 SA
Manners T-3 with BDL mini chassis dipped in ATACS
24" 1:8" twist Bartlein BBL with SF 762SS brake (didnt want to leave the muzzle/crown exposed for use in a Eberlestock pack, so I went with a brake) REM VARMINT Contour
Jewell Trigger tuned to 1.5lb (Mark at AO is a true trigger ninja, this thing is sweet)
PT+G SS Bottom metal (not the cheaper aluminum one)

Barreled action is cerakoted in OD Green that matches well with the ATACS dipping. The dipping does have a couple small blems on the left side of the stock as seen in the picture, but they are not very noticeable.

Rifle has 68 rounds (Copper Creek 140 AMAX, and HSM 123 Gr Scenars) through it, and it really liked the 123 gr Scenars with one five round group measuring in the .2's. It held about .5-.6 MOA with the CC 140's.

I was going to use this rifle for some backpack hunting, but I cancelled my trip due to the arrival of my first born looking like it will be the same week, and I prefer .300 WM for midwest whitetail.

Gun is awesome, its smooth, shoots great, and looks good. AO has some serious attention to detail going on. ONLY reason for sale is to free up some cash to stock up on ammuntion before diapers kill my habit...

ONLY trade would be a like new LMT MWS.

Best way to get ahold of me would be email (trevin.reed40(at)gmail.com).

Price is $3250.00 Firm + Shipping CONUS or a FTF in KC MO area.

For your viewing pleasure...Scope/rings and bipod NOT INCLUDED in price

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 11
Forgot to mention that the mini-chassis was skim bedded and will include 140 rounds of HSM 123 Lapua Scenar loaded ammunition...

Its David who is the trigger genius! Mark is the the office man and a hell of a good guy. These rifles are amazing in every way. Their shop has targets from all the rifles they've built. Accurate is an understatement. These rifles are awesome. This is a DEAL at $3100. I wish it were something other than 260. Awesome rifle man. GLWS.

Thanks man - didn't mean to slight David. Their rifles are amazing.

I am the original owner, I had AO spin me up a .260 and a .300 WM that are almost identical and have decided to keep the .300 (I thought I was over my magnum kick, but apparently not).

Here are the specs...
Stiller TAC-30 SA
Manners T-3 with BDL mini chassis dipped in ATACS
24" 1:8" twist Bartlein BBL with SF 762SS brake (didnt want to leave the muzzle/crown exposed for use in a Eberlestock pack, so I went with a brake) REM VARMINT Contour
Jewell Trigger tuned to 1.5lb (Mark at AO is a true trigger ninja, this thing is sweet)
PT+G SS Bottom metal (not the cheaper aluminum one)

Barreled action is cerakoted in OD Green that matches well with the ATACS dipping. The dipping does have a couple small blems on the left side of the stock as seen in the picture, but they are not very noticeable.

Rifle has 68 rounds (Copper Creek 140 AMAX, and HSM 123 Gr Scenars) through it, and it really liked the 123 gr Scenars with one five round group measuring in the .2's. It held about .5-.6 MOA with the CC 140's.

I was going to use this rifle for some backpack hunting, but I cancelled my trip due to the arrival of my first born looking like it will be the same week, and I prefer .300 WM for midwest whitetail.

Gun is awesome, its smooth, shoots great, and looks good. AO has some serious attention to detail going on. ONLY reason for sale is to free up some cash to stock up on ammuntion before diapers kill my habit...

ONLY trade would be a like new LMT MWS.

Best way to get ahold of me would be email (trevin.reed40(at)gmail.com).

Price is $3250.00 Firm + Shipping CONUS or a FTF in KC MO area.

For your viewing pleasure...Scope/rings and bipod NOT INCLUDED in price

Is the brake removable? What thread specs? Thanks.

***reduced to 2950 shipped***

What is your status on this rifle? Is it a "keeper " at this point or are you still needing to move it? I just saw it as I was shopping my Sako AV 7mag. Just curious where you stand.
Gary(417)860-5888