• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Accurate Ordnance built 300 Rum

onpoint

I have a like new Accurate Ordnance build 300 RUM. The gun has load development and I went with the ELDX 212 at a touch over 3100 FPS. The specs are.

Accurate ordnance stiller tac 300 action
Brux #5 skip fluted 1-10 twist at 26" threaded with cap
Manners EH1 gap camo
PTG BDL bottom metal
Wyatt 3.850 mag box for heavier bullets
Jewell set at 14OZ

WEIGHT WITH SCOPE AND RINGS 9lb 10OZ

The rifle will flat out shoot. It will shoot 1/4" to 3/8" with a couple different bullets. It was a tough choice but I really need to sell a rifle and this one has hit the block. The rifle has had 37 rounds down the tube for brake-in and load development. You will not find a better rifle. Scope rings or bipod not included. I will sell the rifle for $3500 shipped. Include the March 2.5-25X42mm Diplex reticle scope and rings zeroed for complete turn key. $5200 shipped hardcase. The scope is only for sale with rifle.
IMG_3742.JPG
IMG_3743.JPG
IMG_3744.JPG
IMG_3745.JPG
IMG_3746.JPG

IMG_3318.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks Wes. If someone needs a hammer for this season this one is ready to go. If you are looking at extended range rifle this is your rifle.

This is basically exactly what I'm looking for, but I'm just not quiet ready to pull the trigger. That girl is perfect!

You wont find a finer shooting rifle than an AO built rig. I have a couple that shoot better than anyone would believe. Cant go wrong dealing with onpoint either!

Guys I have had more pm's about the rifle since I posted no longer for sale. I will let this run a couple days than just move on. So here goes.

Yes I will still sell the rifle.
Yes I will take partial trades. Just needs to be something that interests me
Yes I have some brass I can sell to buyer of rifle.
Yes I will sell the whole package
No I won't sell the scope without the rifle

One time price drop for rifle with 50 rounds of 212 ELDX ammo.
$3300 shipped
$5000 for the whole setup with ammo
Turn key package with ammo for the hunting season.