• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Accurate Ordnance Built .260 Rem (Done right, Too nice to be a safe queen!)

ghay

Reluctantly, this awesome gun goes up for sale! This is too good a rifle just to go to the range a few times a year. I thought I would keep this one for a long, long time but my shooting opportunities just don't give me the chance to utilize this fantastic rifle's capability and intended style of shooting.

As shown in the picture below, this highly accurate gun lives up to it's name. The target below shows an average group with the load I selected for hunting, but everything I ran through it was far better than MOA. It's a .5 MOA or better gun all day long.

This is a great opportunity for someone to own a great custom rifle with a low round count without waiting 6 months to a year for that new one.

Action: Stiller TAC-30 SA
Stock: Manners T-3 with BDL mini-chassis (skim-bedded)
Stock dipped in ATACS (two tiny blemishes near grip - See photo.)
Barrel: 24" 1:8" Bartlein (Rem. varmint contour)
SureFire 762SS surpressor-ready brake (thread pitch 5/8 x 24)
Bottom metal: PT+G stainless steel

Barreled action cerakoted to match stock

Jewell trigger tuned to 1.5 lbs. (This is by far the best trigger I have ever squeezed!)

Thanks for looking! gun)
Price is $3,300 Plus shipping

***Scope and rings NOT included.***

Attachments

• AO_01 Copy.jpg
    AO_01 Copy.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 8
  • AO_05 Copy.jpg
    AO_05 Copy.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 7
  • AO_02 Copy.jpg
    AO_02 Copy.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 8
  • AO_07 Copy.jpg
    AO_07 Copy.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 6
  • AO_08 Copy.jpg
    AO_08 Copy.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 11
  • AO_09 Copy.jpg
    AO_09 Copy.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 11
Nice gun ! Where did you get the tripod ? I believe my friend made that at McFadden machine shop near blairsville , pa ?

Great eye... that is a Mc Fadden Tripod, absolutely solid shooting platform. Miles ahead of anything else I've tried.

Round Count ...
I don't have an exact count, but am quite certain it couldn't be much over 300.

I failed to put my contact info in the ad but would prefer email or phone contact:

Gary at:
[email protected] or (417)860-5888

Post holiday bump.

Might consider trades on high quality optics or high end light weight hunting rigs.

I got a 270 Weatherby magnum mark v. It has a Brake on it. Round count about the same. 300. I got the dies, and about 60 shells. Interested?

Messages replied to, thanks for all the interest.

My primary interest for trades are lighter weight rifles designed with long range shooting in mind. Conditions where I hunt do not lend themselves to prone style shooting as a rule. My usual scenario would find me setting up over an opening in a wooded area or a large field using shooting sticks.

However, don't hesitate to throw options at me, I love high end optics and rifles and will take all offers into consideration.

That's an awesome scope! Unfortunately, I wouldn't have a use for it in the foreseeable future. I do appreciate the offer however.

Gary...your killing me with all your nice stuff. I have a Accurate Ordnance that Mark built for me, it's as nice a rifle as I have ever owned.

I'll throw one out there for a possible trade scenario:

HS Precision 6.5-284 SPL / Grassland Camo

I have all the original paperwork and test target. It's a super fine rifle, however....here in ALABAMA I just don't get many long distance shots for which this rifle deserves.

Let me know if there is any interest, and I will take some pics this afternoon and send them along.

Lee

All PM's returned.

Thanks for all the interest but no trade options are working.

How about some purchase offers, this is one awesome gun and the buyer will not be disappointed.