Accurate Mag customer service

Westernhuntr

I recently ordered a new production 3 round 338 Lapua magazine directly from Accurate Mag.
They accidentally sent me a 5 round mag instead.

I just called them about the problem and they are mailing me the 3 Rd mag today, and they insisted that I keep the 5 round mag because of the mix up.

Wow! It's nice to see that there are still companies out there who really care about service

I recently ordered a new production 3 round 338 Lapua magazine directly from Accurate Mag.
They accidentally sent me a 5 round mag instead.

I just called them about the problem and they are mailing me the 3 Rd mag today, and they insisted that I keep the 5 round mag because of the mix up.

Wow! It's nice to see that there are still companies out there who really care about service

85% of our bolt guns get AccurateMag bottoms and DBMs. Great group of folks. I originally saw the title of the post and thought, well, going have to defend one of our vendors. Nope. Good stuff. Thanks for spreading something positive today!

V/r,

Richie

"Send It, Quietly"

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.