Acculab scale

308plinkerVT

Hi all, I pulled my Acculab VIC-123 out of storage only to find it will not power on. Anyone know of any resources to diagnose and repair it? Searching so far doesn't give any solid leads so I am curious if anyone here has already gone down this path. Thanks all for any constructive help if it's to be had, I know these are "older" devices now so my fingers are crossed for at least a lead or two.

Battery option is a no go on this one. Power unit only, I have tried a second supply, tested "under the hood" to make sure power gets to the internals as well. There is no lock, it's just power it up, calibrate, run it it kind of device. I only need help finding a repair means if it is out there.
Thank you to folks offering operational advice, not the case here.

So you have checked that you are getting power to the circuit board terminals from the power supply?

If the is making it there next check the power switch/button terminals/leads. Those are usually the main fixable sources. If it's on the board without electronics board experience you maybe SOL. Much of the time it can ve the power switch or supply termination.

Thank you all, I am running into that it appears this device may be a lost cause. I will do some more signal checking of the internals but the electronics on this are not what I typically see in devices and appear unserviceable. Much appreciated.

Recent Posts