Accubond sells for over 3 each!

I think nosler is catching up their factory rounds first before letting the bullets go to the reloading crowd.

I got an alert for Trophy Grade 280Rem available a few days ago. At $98 a box, no thanks. I mostly reload but 3 years ago I could score these on Midway for $30/box when sales hit. I should have bought more then, they shoot great! But at the current price, I will stick to reloading the teaming stock of AB's that I have until they are gone.

I like the 140gr AB in my 280, and hopefully they become more readily available soon.

It was impressive to see on my last statement that after my contribution and my employer match, I only lost thousands. I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty confident I can generate those results without a financial planner.
I know what you mean. My wife's are going to hell too., I don't have one so I don't have to worry so much.

I know what you mean. My wife's are going to hell too., I don't have one so I don't have to worry so much.
As someone else stated ignorance is bliss. I am to ignorant to even look at my 401k. It is only a little over a year old. So not much there to begin with, I'm guessing. If that's even there now ? I may be in the rears on this one as far as I know. I probably owe them by now. lol Sad part is there's no employer match. And you have to have an account according to the employer. And I was dumb enough to raise my percentage contributed this year. lol I should take the time to learn about it. But I think its best I stay ignorant to the situation if I want to keep my job.

My wife's drop through the roof the last time and came back and double. If the country goes down completely. Then we are in a world of hurt.
I have a buddy that said the same thing. But he did state it never did reach what it was the time before that. It seems to be a recurring thing these days. I am late to the party for sure. I should have started a 401 decades ago. It's like reloading. I pick the worst time to get into it. lol

People are stupid if they pay this, and if they do, I have two cases that I will put up there shortly afterwards 🤣

IMG_8040.jpeg

People are stupid if they pay this, and if they do, I have two cases that I will put up there shortly afterwards 🤣

View attachment 453460
That's nothing. Up here in Canada word on the street is we won't see primers for years (which I doubt very much) - idiots are paying up to and even over one dollar per primer on auction sites here, especially for
Federal. I've seen a 100 pack of F215ms go for over 100 dollars on auction. I find myself thinking it must be nice to be both wealthy and stupid enough to do that like it's nothing 🤣😅

That's nothing. Up here in Canada word on the street is we won't see primers for years (which I doubt very much) - idiots are paying up to and even over one dollar per primer on auction sites here, especially for
Federal. I've seen a 100 pack of F215ms go for over 100 dollars on auction. I find myself thinking it must be nice to be both wealthy and stupid enough to do that like it's nothing 🤣😅
I've have heard of it before going for a $1.00 each. I ask a man about that over year ago. He was a match shooter. So he goes through a lot of primers.
Primers from what I see are coming back on the market.
I do note that 5.56 ammo is moving downward again.
Powder is moving either way. Up and Down depending who you purchase from.
I had gotten some 1# cans of different powders that are single based. There burn rate are between the H powders I generally use. I going to try them.
Remember you are only allowed 10,000 primers stored at home, but in your car you are allowed 25,000. That doesn't make much sinces. The Feds they are on top of it. 🤣

No better time than now to be contributing to your 401. A few worse times in history to
be redeeming from those funds. Some folks just can't handle market fluctuations and there are other options out there.

I love a good recession almost as much as I love a good drought. Some of my best animals have been harvested on big drought and fire years.

As far as 7mm AB there is an occasional source out there but it's a business not scalpers.

I've have heard of it before going for a $1.00 each. I ask a man about that over year ago. He was a match shooter. So he goes through a lot of primers.
Primers from what I see are coming back on the market.
I do note that 5.56 ammo is moving downward again.
Powder is moving either way. Up and Down depending who you purchase from.
I had gotten some 1# cans of different powders that are single based. There burn rate are between the H powders I generally use. I going to try them.
Remember you are only allowed 10,000 primers stored at home, but in your car you are allowed 25,000. That doesn't make much sinces. The Feds they are on top of it. 🤣

Hahaha…I'm in Canada, I'm not sure th rules about primers are the same here…but it seems feds are feds regardless of which country they're pretending to run haha.

The height of Canadian fed stupidity is that among many other arbitrarily banned weapons…is now the .460 weatherby magnum mark 5 rifle. Too powerful.

But my 14" barrelled pistol grip shotgun that fits into a backpack easily enough is fine. Not even restricted.

I've said elsewhere it'd be interesting to see a graph comparing "crimes committed with sawed off shotguns" against "crimes committed with weatherby safari rifles" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha…I'm in Canada, I'm not sure th rules about primers are the same here…but it seems feds are feds regardless of which country they're pretending to run haha.

The height of Canadian fed stupidity is that among many other arbitrarily banned weapons…is now the .460 weatherby magnum mark 5 rifle. Too powerful.

But my 14" barrelled pistol grip shotgun that fits into a backpack easily enough is fine. Not even restricted.

I've said elsewhere it'd be interesting to see a graph comparing "crimes committed with sawed off shotguns" against "crimes committed with weatherby safari rifles" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would put my money on the shotgun!

Recent Posts