Accubond LR 129gr in 6.5 grendel ?

5.56×250

Anyone have first hand feedback on the 129gn ABLR in the little grendel ? At first blush, it looks very interesting as an extended range ( for the grendel )whitetail hunting bullet. They claim 1300fps expansion capability , so loaded up close to max , could be an ethical 400yd deer killing combo. On top of that , 2400ish fps of muzzle velocity should make it work great up close, without coming apart.
What says yall?

Yes a good bullet in the 6.5 Gr. Try cfe223 or leverevolution.
Lots of info over on 6.5 Grendel.com

Yes a good bullet in the 6.5 Gr. Try cfe223 or leverevolution.
Lots of info over on 6.5 Grendel.com
Thanks.....cfe223 was where I wanted to go first, so that works out great. I haven't checked in over there in a while. Site makes my head hurt, lol. Compound throat, 264 LBC, grendel 2, blah, blah, blah. Too much fighting over there for me.

Anyone have first hand feedback on the 129gn ABLR in the little grendel ? At first blush, it looks very interesting as an extended range ( for the grendel )whitetail hunting bullet. They claim 1300fps expansion capability , so loaded up close to max , could be an ethical 400yd deer killing combo. On top of that , 2400ish fps of muzzle velocity should make it work great up close, without coming apart.
What says yall?
I think they are a great choice for a lower velocity chambering! They do expand at very low velocity.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.