Aadland Engineering Scope Flip Caps

Molonlabe63

I ordered a set of AADMount Flip Up Caps for my Vortex Viper PST 4-16X50 Tactical Scope and am extremely pleased with the quality and customer service that I received! I spoke to Jon at Aadland Engineering and he very helpful in answering all my questions. I ordered the caps on Friday and received them today! If you are on the market I cannot recommend this product enough. These thing are exceptionally well engineered, manufactured and the fit and finish are outstanding :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted a Nightforce SHV but on my x-bolt the scope sits really high and my cheek doesn't rest comfortably. I want to upload a pic but only see how to do it via a url (the how-to link under faqs is broken).

+1 for Aadland....I have 3 sets now and enjoyed watching my broken, taped together Butler Creek's hit the trash can!!....excellent customer service as well.

Marcus

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.