• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

A Taste of Black Friday Sale

Always an Athlon sale...

When will any of the good high quality optics have a big sale?
It is far from "Always an Athlon sale"

Sig Sauer BDX Riflescope Rangefinder Kit Sale

Riflescope Stock Update & Sale

10% Off ALL New Hawke Optics - Today Through Sunday

Hard To Find, Super Deal and Must Grab While We've Got Them Optics

Which had Meopta, Kowa, Konus, Hawke and Athlon

Super Saturday Sale at Camera Land - 10/17/2020
which had 10% off all spotting scopes and 20% off tripods.

Yes, we carry Athlon and quite honest it offers great quality for the price. If you read reviews of their tactical scopes over on SnipersHide they are very well reviewed.

We do not express that any Pacific Rim mfg is in competition with the likes of Swarovski, Leica or Tangent, however, not everyone is looking for optics between $1,000.00 and $5,000.00

Also, if you take the time to read our sale posts every one says:
"We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs"

Some mfg's do not allow publicly offering sales so, please call us to discuss what you're looking for if you do not see it posted. Glad to assist you

All I did was ask when other good optics would be on sale because it always seems like it's an Athlon sale. Wasn't going to say anything bad about Athlon but Doug asked about my experience with them. I just gave an honest answer.
It wasn't Doug that asked you.

Doug is great, he and his partner will treat you right-- they are friendly and might just chat your ear off. If you call them directly they will get you one of the best prices on almost any optic they can get and of you aren't sure what you want, they will help you make a decision by offering suggestions for your situation and or budget. If you have a problem with an item you buy from them, they will make it right one way or another.

Doug is great, he and his partner will treat you right-- they are friendly and might just chat your ear off. If you call them directly they will get you one of the best prices on almost any optic they can get and of you aren't sure what you want, they will help you make a decision by offering suggestions for your situation and or budget. If you have a problem with an item you buy from them, they will make it right one way or another.

I'll second that with a personal experience! He is an overall very nice guy.

Just looked again and see I got mixed up. My mistake. Apologies for muddying the ad.

We have been using Athlon for 3 years now. Great scopes! Have them on 4 different rifles & Midas 12x50 binos. Couldn't be happier! They track just like a NF at twice the cost. Don't let 1 person's opinion take you away from a very good product!
Camera Land...... great company! Great people!

I didn't get my Cronus from CL but have been over noted with it! Hope to get another one very soon!

Who are these self appointed censors who order other members not to "muddy" a thread ?

If you want to be a moderator, start your own site and stop acting like LRH is your private Twitter !

Doug-

I apologize if my post started this, I should have PM'd my question about negative experiences.

Who are these self appointed censors who order other members not to "muddy" a thread ?

If you want to be a moderator, start your own site and stop acting like LRH is your private Twitter !

These are the people that care about this site. Len has been allowing us to self-police our posts and only steps in when needed.

Doug is an official site sponsor. If anybody has a problem with him, address it to him directly or with Len offline. IIRC, I have only seen a couple of sponsors that weed themselves out.

Rules 2, 3, & 7!

Respect and courtesy can go along way. Golden Rule ROCKS!

Recent Posts