"A Season of Wyoming"

Longrange7RUM

Hey fellow LRH members,
I decided to enter the Wyoming Short film Competition this year the dead line for Voting is fast approaching, so Im asking a favor of all of you that have the time to go over and give my 5 min clip of Wyoming Titled "A Season of Wyoming" a watch and a vote. Oh and maybe a share on your facebook too would be great. This would really help me Take my passion of Filming and photography to the next Level. Thank you all in advance Watch in HD and I hope you enjoy the View of Wy through my lens >>>------> Derik

A Season of Wyoming | Wyoming Short Film Contest

Derik

That was so good, snd the images so compelling, that I wanted to rush to my vehicle and head west right this second!

Instead I have to mark the days on my calendar until April 22.

Good Luck, We hunt Spot and stalk around Cody every year for 10-12 days its a great time. Last spring I passed up 8, Im really holding out for a cinnamon or a blonde :)
I may go a little further south this year and hunt with a buddy around Bondurant. Good luck will be watching for pictures

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts