Wyoming apps

goodgrouper

Just a reminder....
If applying for deer or antelope in wyoming, your app needs to be in the mail by monday to make it there by the deadline of March 15th.

Let's go get those WY critters! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Already done for the okie boys!!!!! cant wait to hunt those speed goats and big eared deers!!!!!

lets hear your tips and tricks, I can't draw an area 35 elk to save my butt...

been going to Thorofare for years, but as you know, it has changed alot....

I'm not Lerch but I'll be tagging along on the hunt. We put in for area 53 on antelope and put in for a region W deer tag. This will be our first stab @ it. We bought points last year so hopefully we'll draw out!!

Well I see my assistant has reached you first Mr. Horst. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yea we are trying for unit 53 for antelope and region W for deer. ANy tips or tricks you know will be greatly appreciated, this is our first venture into this type of huntin and i cant wait for it. We are going on a pdog hunt somewhere in Wyoming in july and we are gonna use that as a little bit of scouting trip to get the lay of the land somewhat.

From what little i have seen so far you all got beautiful land up there!!!

steve

Pop,

You City-Slickers with your nicey-nicey pretty guns stay the heck out of MY backyard, an' don't YOU be tellin' tales out a church!!!

LOL.
C'ya, John.

You all looking for these here critters ? This one green scored 85 1/4 B&C

462621.jpg
[/url]

Or something like this.... Pope & Young 74" taken at 19 yards with 64 lb longbow

468802.jpg
[/url]

Or something like this one ??? 357 B&C

By the way, he will be on my wall in a short time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

456495.jpg
[/url]

Or my hunter Dave's first Mulie....

463085.jpg
[/url]

Now if this doesn't get ya fired up for coming to Wyoming, my humble little home, I don't know what will.......

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good lookin critters there sendero!!!!!

Man i cant wait to head up to your state, the elk are gonna have to wait a little while, gotta work my way up the food chain.

good shootin
steve

Thanks guys !

I'll scan in the Elk on the ground pics soon and post them. What is really neat, is that I have the sheds off this bull for two years running...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6x6 main 1st set 6x7 2nd set and Bigger 6x7 when taken.

Be coming soon....

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts