A New Friend

C.O. Shooter

I recently lost my best friend of 12 years to kidney failure. But today, we got a new friend. His name is Capone and he is 9 weeks old. AKC Registered Bernese Mountain Dog.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 26
Sorry for your loss, your best friend will always be in your heart and memories ... pretty sure that your best friend live a wonderful and happy life with you and would not have it any other way.

I'm glad you got yourself a new friend. The BMD makes a wonderful family addition, my friend breeds them and also competes in various shows.

My Karelian Bear Dog, Thor also welcomes your new friend Capone ...

P2242144_zps63783532.jpg

Cheers!

Ed

He is only 9 weeks old?! Wow he will be a handful :) Losing a dog/best friend is never easy, hopefully he will help fill that void :)

Man I had beagles growing up. Haven't had a dog in years I travel for work so not possible now but hopefully down the road. Sorry for your loss great looking new freind.

He's getting big! 3 months old/33 lbs. The vet said double his weight at 4 months old and that will be an indication of how big he will get!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 21
Beautiful pup and a beast at that. I lost one of my 3 Red Heelers last year( Ruby Red)the mommas dog. My old man dog (Turbojet) daddy is almost 15 and wearing down quickly. My pup (Petunia) will be 11 in October, plans are when we are down to one is to get another. It still doesn't make it any easier, I feel for you and your girl.

Your dog looks like my dogs! I won't show my wife your pup though. It may end up missing ;)

My dogs are greater Swiss mountain dogs and they are both females roughly 105lbs a piece. Enjoy your buddy! I know I love mine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 23
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.