Helping a friend....

pwrdbycotn

Hey guys, I have a favor to ask of you. A good friend of mine, Rob Gazzo, who has done several favors for me, has asked for one in return. His daughter plays lacrosse and she had a huge game last week and is nominated for player of the week. This would mean a lot if she could win this, not only just to make her feel great, but as a resume enhancement. So if you would, click the link, and vote for Anne-Marie Gazzo. Today is the last day to vote, and you can vote once from as many devices or PC's as you want. Voting ends at 12:00 EDT. Her main competition in the voting has been blasting the link all over facebook and other social media, so my buddy figured it would be ok for his daughter to do it as well. I'm just trying to help a little for the final few hours. Admins/Mods, if this isn't allowed feel free to remove it.

Thank you to all that vote!

http://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/s...cle_25f6a71c-3628-11e8-8803-775603be4790.html

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.