A major reason you may not be able to find ammunition…

the other reason for shortages was the manufacturers themselves. They even said so. If they limit production, they can keep prices higher than historical norms and their inverters like that. They admitted as much and said they have been working with other manufacturers to limit supply.

the other reason for shortages was the manufacturers themselves. They even said so. If they limit production, they can keep prices higher than historical norms and their inverters like that. They admitted as much and said they have been working with other manufacturers to limit supply.
Do you have some sources you can share?

I heard.......
Screenshot_20220621-042204_DuckDuckGo.jpg

keep searching for your tinfoil hats but who would believe that store shelves would be empty or no baby formula now tampons shortages maybe European gas prices or 100-150 a brick for primers. keep looking through your rosy colored glasses with your tinfoil hat i will believe what i see with my own eyes. Yes this has been done before and why, just because they can

anybody can pull a picture off the internet to suite their position doesn't make it reality.

here is my ammo warehouse
Screenshot_20220621-062808_Chrome.jpg

My cousin works for the irs and doesn't even own a gun-- so he gives me his "free" government bought allotment each month ;-)

You might want to read the article and your comments again. That was more of an opinion piece and it said in the article they were reading between the lines. Furthermore- "Vista Outdoor is the parent company of more than three dozen brands that design, manufacture and market sporting and outdoor products. We serve a broad and diverse range of consumers around the globe, including outdoor enthusiasts, golfers, cyclists, backyard grillers, campers, hunters, recreational shooters, athletes, as well as law enforcement and military professionals."
You would have to do alot of research to figure out which parts of their buisness is making "record profits" and why? People who use these terms typically don't dive deep into the financials of a company to understand how and why. Much of the article just talked about the ammo companies being fiscally responsible by not increasing their manufacturing capabilities because they think the shortage will be short lived.

My point is I won't make the claim either way without doing alot of research which I am not willing to do. I don't believe this article proves your claims.