A little thanks and alot of braggin on my gun!

albertakid

First I would like to say a thankyou to all the help I have recived from members here concerning shooting and reloading..It has helped alot.

Well I finally got some decent weather to get out and work on my drop chart with this cz 550 .308 and my new 10x super sniper scope.
After getting my zero set at 200 yards I backed off to 400 and then 600 didn't get any pics at 600 as they where just high of my 8 1/2x 11 sheet of paper by about an inch, but they where all with in 3 1/2-4 inches center to center and in line left and right on my cardboard backer.

Here is what she did at 400 yards
choatestock045.jpg

...now I know alot of you can probaby out shoot me all day long and this might not be great grouping for most of your guns, but this is average of what this gun does so I am pretty happy as I have just had some trigger work done and the action bedded otherwise she is all stock and shoots well under moa.

Oh yeah that is a nickle I threw in there for reference and yes it was a three shot group.

Jordan

Here we go a couple pics of the actual gun would be nice...I would love to put this thing in a Joel Russo stock if I ever get the extra cash, but it is hard to constitute doing it as the action has allready been pillar bedded in the factory stock, but **** it would look good in a grey a5 style stock...wonder how heavy it would be????

choatestock047.jpg

choatestock048.jpg

Jordan

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.