A Letter to Oklahoma Senators Coburn and Inhofe

Rhino55

Senator Coburn and Inhofe
It deepens my heart sadly for what happen at Sandy Hook school and I say a prayer nightly for the survivors. I also say a prayer for our great country. I have 31 years of sworn duty of defending this country (23 years of active duty and eight years in civil service). What scare me now with the rapid movement on gun control our leaders may be moving too swiftly and we "The USA" end up like Australia where it took 12 days to enact their gun control or like in the 1930s when the USA was under Prohibition. What really scares me is myself becoming a criminal at the stroke of a pen for which I have not committed no crime. I'm a firearm owner and shoot competitively with the AR-15 and M1A firearms. Sir I transferred from California back in the 1990s when I saw California enacting these laws and they don't work. Sir, I ask for you to think about the road our nation is following with this and steer it in the proper direction.
God Bless America
Brian L. Smith

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts