• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 9MM BRASS.

I need some. Have a bunch of 124g bullets & found some powder but no brass to load.

Ok guys I am going to work on this today.. I will have info later today. I will have to see how much I have, so first come first serve obviously till I get down to a point where I am comfortable with my stash.

I have rat-holed a bunch of 9mm brass for occasions just like now! If anyone is interested let me know. I am not doing this to make money just a little something for my time. thinking of weighing up a small flat rate box full and setting a price on whatever fits, if there is interest or a need.
Vary interested

Just need to be clear... everyone understands this is range brass. It was hand sorted so no aluminum cases but could have missed a 380 or .40 here or there. Roughly 500 per box, (i am not hand counting each box) I am thinking 30.00 shipped per small flat rate box. I have a hour into just sorting 500 pieces plus running to the post office. Shipping is about 8.50. I know normally you can get it cheaper from the commercial guys but i dont have machines to sort it, so its dirty and time consuming. I have a bunch i have done already but sorted a bucket this morning to remind me how long it takes. Lol... pm me if your still wanting a box 1 box limit right now per person i think i have enough for 15 to 20 boxes

Just need to be clear... everyone understands this is range brass. It was hand sorted so no aluminum cases but could have missed a 380 or .40 here or there. Roughly 500 per box, (i am not hand counting each box) I am thinking 30.00 shipped per small flat rate box. I have a hour into just sorting 500 pieces plus running to the post office. Shipping is about 8.50. I know normally you can get it cheaper from the commercial guys but i dont have machines to sort it, so its dirty and time consuming. I have a bunch i have done already but sorted a bucket this morning to remind me how long it takes. Lol... pm me if your still wanting a box 1 box limit right now per person i think i have enough for 15 to 20 boxes
I would also be interested in a box, thank you

I'll take one or a smaller box if you want to allocate more. 100 to 250 would be OK with me also.