• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 9MM BRASS.

UPDATE! anyone who has contacted me so far I am going to try and take care of. if I have more than I think I will reopen the post for sale or maybe let this group call for seconds if everyone is happy. I am overwhelmed by the interest. DOES Anyone have 20-40 270 WSM brass NORMA they could help me out with?

UPDATE! anyone who has contacted me so far I am going to try and take care of. if I have more than I think I will reopen the post for sale or maybe let this group call for seconds if everyone is happy. I am overwhelmed by the interest. DOES Anyone have 20-40 270 WSM brass NORMA they could help me out with?
I've got 25 new winchester I can post with.

Sorry, part with, not post qith😒

This is what you will be getting just filling a small flat rate box to the top a few more a few less... GOOD ENOUGH!

Attachments

• brass2.png
    brass2.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 34