90 Hammers out of a 25/06 (or close to it)

yepper a single stack will modify the issues with feeding and a AI, run them out of a box and they'll feed but generally roughly and not close to as smooth as a non Ai case:)

My new Brux on my old 700 seems to have a thing for the 90 Hammer. Need to do some more work with it to know for sure, but initial work is good.

Anyone from LRHF been using the 90's in their 25's?

I have a 9 twist Brux and am not looking for data for the heavies please...:)

Many thanks, Life's short, hunt hard!

Shot the load again last night, didn't show too well. Think I'll play with seating length a bit mo.....

Copy that, seems strange though for a 25/06 to use one much faster. Which one's are you thinking? I was thinking of trying a slower powder actually. But, am more than open to suggestions.

I can do so, don't think
Copy that, seems strange though for a 25/06 to use one much faster. Which one's are you thinking? I was thinking of trying a slower powder actually. But, am more than open to suggestions.
I can do so, don't think they'll get the speed of the slower powders though.
I started at 54.5 grs of h 4350and got 3450 fps with less case capacity with the 25-284 I think you need too step the charge up I hit pressure at 59.5 grs leaky primer easy bolt lift at at3816 fps then changed too rl19 that's a 25 in 1-8 twist barrel cci 200 primers 30 off lannds
I can do so, don't think they'll get the speed of the slower powders though.

The reason why I tried rl 19 its close too imr4831 burn rate and according too the reloading manual it produced 100 fps faster vel than h4350 . I got that extra velocity but very compressed but no excessive pressure and very accurate that being said a burn rate a little faster than rl19 and slower tan h4350 would be the ticket you have too think it out a bit remember the absolutes usually require a faster powder or more powder if you have room, too get full potential out of that bullet .