9 bucks over 190 inches & 3 over 200 inches in 2012

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
And then last fall (2013) they killed bucks of 240, 228, 198 and 197 inches!

I never got around to posting this amazing photo montage of the Non-Typical Outfitters 2012 and 2013 season highlights. This image formed their recently published Wyoming Outfitters Assocation annual magazine advertisement.

As many of you know, a bunch of us LRH'ers hunted elk with them last fall. We'll be hunting elk there again this fall (2014). HUNT IS FILLED

A LRH Group is hunting black bear with me there this June of 2014. HUNT IS FILLED

And then next year (2015) a LRH Group is hunting deer with them. HUNT IS FILLED

I also plan to book a LRH Group for elk in 2015 and a deer Group again in 2016.

You need Wyoming preference points in order to draw a tag for these elk and deer hunts. So start buying points this year for use in future years.

You can buy them at the Wyoming Fish & Game site starting July 1 each year.

CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Attachments

• Non-Typical-Outfitters-Wyoga-cropped.jpg
    Non-Typical-Outfitters-Wyoga-cropped.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
And here is another photo montage.

2013 - 3 bears over 20 inches and 7 feet. I can't wait for June 7 to come!

A standing full mount would look great in our Oshkosh, Wisconsin store.(STORE PICTURES) We are on a very busy corner downtown and cars drive by only 20 feet from our huge windows.
CLICK TO ENLARGE

Attachments

• Non-Typical-Outfitters-Wyoga-2cropped.jpg
    Non-Typical-Outfitters-Wyoga-2cropped.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Im game for the year 2016 gonna get a new custom rifle built can't tick off the wife two years back to back lol. So would i hats do draw permits??

Jeff, not at this time but you would need at least 2 points to draw the deer tag for the 2015 hunt. How many do you have prior to buying another one in summer of 2014?

REPEAT

I also plan to book a LRH Group for elk in 2015 and a deer Group again in 2016.

You need Wyoming preference points in order to draw a tag for these elk and deer hunts. So start buying points this year for use in future years.

You can buy them at the Wyoming Fish & Game site starting July 1 each year.

Watch your email inbox for a 2014 antelope offering in the next few days.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.