7x57R RELOADİNG DATA İ NEED İT

unal saygili

Hİ FRİEND Wondering if anyone can help me out İ HAVE WİNCHESTER 760 powder and 154 grain hornady interbond i need data my rifle is cz brno 302 combo if any one have data i will be happy tahanks

The 2016 Hodgson Annual Manual lists a number of loads for the 7×57 Mauser using Windows 760. However, they don't give any data for a154 grain bullet.For a 150 grain bullet they give a starting load of 42.0 and a max of 44.5 grains.For a 160 grainer they give 40.0 as a start and 42.5 max. This can be used to get you started.

Because the 7x57R has a lower pressure limit than the 7x57, and because you aren't likely to find 7x57R data from an American source, I believe you would be wise to seek out a European data source. Vihtavuori and Norma reloading manuals are not difficult to obtain. Vihtavuori data can be had online. Here is an example:

7 x 57R - Rifle reloading - Reloading Data - Vihtavuori

That doesn't solve your problem of finding data for W760 in your rifle, but I doubt very seriously such data exists at all. Here is a discussion of a similar issue that may help you to find your way:

7x57 R | Shooters' Forum

thanks my friends i have also N160 powder for to use i reload hornady sst 162 grain 49 grain povder it make group size 2 cm at 100 metre

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.