7mmSTW Picture Thread

i like your honesty, i gotta get behind mine and work up an accuracy load. my plans for 2015 is to have a spot to test longer range targets over 200 yards. i'll get around to posting a pic of it in 2015.

merry christmas

mailto:[email protected]?subject=Mobile+Uploads

Hopefully that link will work to show off my new rifle. its a Winnie model 70 classic stainless with 26 in barrel and a ksg break. Optics are a Millett lrs-1 6.5 -25 scope in millet rings and a bell and Carlson medalist stock. Has a Harris bipod and a tactical tailor cheek piece. Haven't had a chance to shoot her yet, just got a bunch of brass for it and mounted the scope so hoping to she what she does this weekend.

Its my first model 70, my first 7mm stw, as well as my first belted mag of any flavor so I'm really excited about it. Can't wait to start sending rounds down range

mailto:[email protected]?subject=Mobile+Uploads

Hopefully that link will work to show off my new rifle. its a Winnie model 70 classic stainless with 26 in barrel and a ksg break. Optics are a Millett lrs-1 6.5 -25 scope in millet rings and a bell and Carlson medalist stock. Has a Harris bipod and a tactical tailor cheek piece. Haven't had a chance to shoot her yet, just got a bunch of brass for it and mounted the scope so hoping to she what she does this weekend.

Its my first model 70, my first 7mm stw, as well as my first belted mag of any flavor so I'm really excited about it. Can't wait to start sending rounds down range

Try posting the "IMG" code with Photobucket.

StaMic.... That's nasty man! I like that chassis system. If I had the cash, I would replace both the stocks on my 5R Milspecs with one of those. I hate the huge fat palmswells on the new HS Precision stocks. They just don't fit my hand right.

Thanks Mud. Yeah I really like the flexibility of the chassis. It's easy to adjust in the field. The XLR Element isn't too bad on the pocketbook and there's no need for a smith to install. Just drop in the barreled action, two screws an your done.

Thanks and Yes it's a VX 6 4-24x52. It's a very nice piece of glass. Has the Boone and Crockett illuminated reticle. I really like it but I'm about to replace it with a NF nxs bc I want a different reticle.

Recent Posts