7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

I don't know the right forum for this but made a trade with butterbean and it was a perfect transaction. Got exactly what was advertised. It was mailed the day after the agreement, and I was sent a tracking number with insurance. Good guy to do business with. I hope you enjoy your new STW, butterbean.

I don't know the right forum for this but made a trade with butterbean and it was a perfect transaction. Got exactly what was advertised. It was mailed the day after the agreement, and I was sent a tracking number with insurance. Good guy to do business with. I hope you enjoy your new STW, butterbean.
And The Same goes for 300 Whisper, Straight up, He's Good to Go, And I Hope you enjoy you new rigs as well,Thanks Bud

when you deal with good people, good and fair trades go together. Lee is a stand up kinda guy, and it sounds like to me that all parties were happy, and both of you ended up with what you expected. i heard about your experience at your local gunshop....... That could have been a little scary!!!! Congrats to BOTH of you! :)

Just got off the mountain for cow elk with bow. Don't you know I see a 380 bull. 2- 350s and a small sub300 bull the day I get In. Saw one cow at 200 yards...

Butter:

Sweet rig dude!!! Glad you made out with another sweetie!!!!

Good morning Guys,
Update on the rifle load…
I finally got the load worked out for my rifle,
Barnes 168 LRX
79.5 gr H1000
3.6480 OAL.
3180 average velocity
Variance in velocity over 3 shot 10 fps
.5 - 3 shot groups at 100 yards..

In my book the cat's meow…

I want to thank all of you for the advice on working up this load..
My 17 year old son and I drew buck deer tags in a special hunt in southern Idaho this fall. Shot could reach the 1000 yard mark very easy. I now the gun will do the job.. I hope I can get confident with out to 800 yard by October hunt.. My 3 boys and I drew cow elk tags here in Utah for December time frame..
If everything goes right I will be out of room in my freezer by xmas….
What a great Christmas gift that would be a freezer full of deer and elk..
ButterBean, that is a cool looking rig hope it shoots half as good as it looks. If it does then we should be hearing about all bullets in the same hole…fare better than I can shoot… have fun shooting it..

Good morning Guys,
Update on the rifle load…
I finally got the load worked out for my rifle,
Barnes 168 LRX
79.5 gr H1000
3.6480 OAL.
3180 average velocity
Variance in velocity over 3 shot 10 fps
.5 - 3 shot groups at 100 yards..

In my book the cat's meow…

I want to thank all of you for the advice on working up this load..
My 17 year old son and I drew buck deer tags in a special hunt in southern Idaho this fall. Shot could reach the 1000 yard mark very easy. I now the gun will do the job.. I hope I can get confident with out to 800 yard by October hunt.. My 3 boys and I drew cow elk tags here in Utah for December time frame..
If everything goes right I will be out of room in my freezer by xmas….
What a great Christmas gift that would be a freezer full of deer and elk..
ButterBean, that is a cool looking rig hope it shoots half as good as it looks. If it does then we should be hearing about all bullets in the same hole…fare better than I can shoot… have fun shooting it..
I knew she would come to Ya and congrats on the draws.....trying to get the scope set up on the new rig but I think I will have it lined out next week with a new rail on order....Hey and dont forget I like Elk:D

What do y'all think about a 27inch barrel blank for another STW??
Is it enough?? I hope Ben reads this as he works on them so often.
I bought it thinking it was 28. Turns out its 27 so may have to try another route

Recent Posts