• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SamuelBerryhill308

I'm going to make this post again for some reason my other want to buy add I'm unable to access. I'm looking for a 7mm saw or a 7mm-08 regular or Ackley improved version. Looking for 22inch inch or longer barrel threaded is a plus for brake or a Can. I've been looking for some time but have not found what I really want or can afford as im on a strict budget at this time. Let me know what you may have and if it takes a little while to get back to you I apologize I stay pretty busy with work thanks again God bless

I'm going to make this post again for some reason my other want to buy add I'm unable to access. I'm looking for a 7mm saw or a 7mm-08 regular or Ackley improved version. Looking for 22inch inch or longer barrel threaded is a plus for brake or a Can. I've been looking for some time but have not found what I really want or can afford as im on a strict budget at this time. Let me know what you may have and if it takes a little while to get back to you I apologize I stay pretty busy with work thanks again God bless
I've been looking at converting one or both of my 7-08 to Ackleys after seeing the improvement in my 280. I have pac nor 22" #2 barrels on both. One weighs 6 lbs and the other 6.75 with scopes.

I've been looking at converting one or both of my 7-08 to Ackleys after seeing the improvement in my 280. I have pac nor 22" #2 barrels on both. One weighs 6 lbs and the other 6.75 with scopes.
Realistically you won't see much, if any, velocity gain on the 7mm-08 IMP 40° (AI) over the standard 7mm-08.