• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Barrett fieldcraft 7mm-08 rifle

You're the one who tried tricking me into adding an email to my account that just so happens to have been made 5 minutes before maybe we should see what number is associated with that Gmail is, send him my PayPal.me link that doesn't require email yet says he needs an email to send it not that? How does that work. Then once it's in there my account goes haywire says I added a new number to my account new email to my account all this stuff then says I need to upload my identity so I refunded him the money, remove what he had added to my PayPal account and phone number and it goes back to working. Ummm almost like you've been trying to play me along, acts like his phones not showing up send him 19 different photos of the rifle says they never show up, and to top it all off my Gmail gets compromised. I've done 4 different transactions on here the last month all 4 went smoothly plus I have perfect feedback on GunBroker AND eBay. I'll let an administrator login to my Gmail account and see for themselves official emails from PayPal don't lie, just so happens to have a login attempt from PA IS WHERE PAYPAL THEMSELVES SAY ITS FROM, extensively trying to scam people into sending firearms without providing any funds to begin with, IF he was an actual man he would have simply requested me to ship the firearm to an FFL where he can inspect it if he likes the gun or not then simply pay shipping back, but I have a feeling it's the complete opposite of that he wanted to take the gun and run. Sold a trg for 2900 just a month ago on here, the lady who purchased from me had zero issues neither have the people I've dealt with on GunBroker. Bombarded my email with requests if an admin would like to contact me I'd like for them to login and see for themselves. All official PayPal emails. He's trying to hijack people's PayPals to either try and trick them into sending him the rifles first which if he would have asked to begin with I wouldn't have had a problem with what so ever either, nasty way to ensure you get your stuff, extremely bad faith, at worst trying to rip people off, ask dskwellerman if I've ripped him off, or the others I've dealt with on here thru GunBroker or on here directly. I will be providing any and all information needed including a full audio recording of our phone calls where he tried to pretend as if he couldn't hear me. I know exactly how seller protection works, my wife's an accountant for my company she uses PayPal every day, she's the one who tipped me off on what he's pulling, and trying to hijack my account like that (password is my legal name followed by a number) then I'm getting a login notification and emails from PayPal about registering a new email you did it to overwhelm me and it worked, for a minute until I outplayed you and immediately removed the new number and email that were added and changed my password and number. But oh well I have it all on my phone and any admin is more than welcome to login and verify as well as login to the phone service I use to see our conversation so you don't magically exclude anything. I have nothing to hide whatsoever.

Admins please contact my inbox I'll gladly provide my logins for you to see. Probably didn't think I would refund a measly 900 bucks that fast but anyways enjoy your wasted time, bucko. I have to be in Wisconsin tomorrow from Ironwood it's a few hours drive for me.

You're the one who tried tricking me into adding an email to my account that just so happens to have been made 5 minutes before maybe we should see what number is associated with that Gmail is, send him my PayPal.me link that doesn't require email yet says he needs an email to send it not that? How does that work. Then once it's in there my account goes haywire says I added a new number to my account new email to my account all this stuff then says I need to upload my identity so I refunded him the money, remove what he had added to my PayPal account and phone number and it goes back to working. Ummm almost like you've been trying to play me along, acts like his phones not showing up send him 19 different photos of the rifle says they never show up, and to top it all off my Gmail gets compromised. I've done 4 different transactions on here the last month all 4 went smoothly plus I have perfect feedback on GunBroker AND eBay. I'll let an administrator login to my Gmail account and see for themselves official emails from PayPal don't lie, just so happens to have a login attempt from PA IS WHERE PAYPAL THEMSELVES SAY ITS FROM, extensively trying to scam people into sending firearms without providing any funds to begin with, IF he was an actual man he would have simply requested me to ship the firearm to an FFL where he can inspect it if he likes the gun or not then simply pay shipping back, but I have a feeling it's the complete opposite of that he wanted to take the gun and run. Sold a trg for 2900 just a month ago on here, the lady who purchased from me had zero issues neither have the people I've dealt with on GunBroker. Bombarded my email with requests if an admin would like to contact me I'd like for them to login and see for themselves. All official PayPal emails. He's trying to hijack people's PayPals to either try and trick them into sending him the rifles first which if he would have asked to begin with I wouldn't have had a problem with what so ever either, nasty way to ensure you get your stuff, extremely bad faith, at worst trying to rip people off, ask dskwellerman if I've ripped him off, or the others I've dealt with on here thru GunBroker or on here directly. I will be providing any and all information needed including a full audio recording of our phone calls where he tried to pretend as if he couldn't hear me. I know exactly how seller protection works, my wife's an accountant for my company she uses PayPal every day, she's the one who tipped me off on what he's pulling, and trying to hijack my account like that (password is my legal name followed by a number) then I'm getting a login notification and emails from PayPal about registering a new email you did it to overwhelm me and it worked, for a minute until I outplayed you and immediately removed the new number and email that were added and changed my password and number. But oh well I have it all on my phone and any admin is more than welcome to login and verify as well as login to the phone service I use to see our conversation so you don't magically exclude anything. I have nothing to hide whatsoever.

Admins please contact my inbox I'll gladly provide my logins for you to see. Probably didn't think I would refund a measly 900 bucks that fast but anyways enjoy your wasted time, bucko. I have to be in Wisconsin tomorrow from Ironwood it's a few hours drive for me.
You've been called a scammer on the optics site for using a 2015 post from another forum trying to sell a rifle. How is that explainable ? With no feedback, fairly new membership and that activity, why would you wonder if any member could trust doing business with you ? If nothing was done wrong, there should be an easy explanation.

First of all I sent money to the email address you gave me for PayPal, ( that's not tricking any one) I sent it goods and service so I'm covered. After I send the money through you tell me it's not in your account or won't let you access it, but then you send me screenshots of the money in your account? But because PayPal won't let you access it because it was sent goods and service until the item was shipped you refund it to me and then try to send me a different email. And then I ask you for pictures ( after 8hr ) you send me photos from another website from a gun that was sold back in 2018. You said multiple times that it was an 18in threaded, and then you send me pictures of a 21 inch barrel rifle that was sold on campfire in 2018.
When you have to get online and take other people's pictures to sell items to make a profit especially on a rifle, it's definitely a scam. And by the way, you never sent 19 pictures, you sent 5 and never included the ser# in the pics.

Last edited:
Also how could you refund me the money that I supposedly sent to the wrong email?
Here are the 5 pics he sent last night

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220221-082427_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220221-082427_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20220221-082421_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220221-082421_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20220221-082414_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220221-082414_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 55
Here are the same 5 pics from 24hourcamp fire from 2018
This dude's a scammer!!

Attachments

• 20220221_082934.jpg
    20220221_082934.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 20220221_082920.jpg
    20220221_082920.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 20220221_082852.jpg
    20220221_082852.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20220221-082731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220221-082731_Chrome.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20220221-082635_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220221-082635_Chrome.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 51
his response reads exactly like a guy who tried to get me on 2 bricks of primers off gunbroker last year.. same run one sentences, same type of accusations pointed towards me. its a bummer this is an added issue to deal with