7mm rm bullets for browning abolt

As you probably already know, it depends on what animal you're shooting and how far. In my Browning BAR Mark3 7mm Mag I've recently tried 160 grain Nosler Partitions for an upcoming hog hunt. I've found them to be extremely accurate at 100 yards, 3 rounds covered by a nickel. If you're shooting a few hundred yards, I'd do the Accubonds.
The reason I stopped using Accubond in my A-Bolt 7-mag was that at close range shots I had bullets come completely apart and not penetrate.

I used 63g H4831sc, win primer, 160g barnes X, 3.200 c.o.l. in several different Browning 7mm rifles, boss set @ 4.4. Always .25 inch with a couple 1 holers. Deadly on anything up close or way out.

Have any of ya'll shot any h1000 in your 7 rem mag I've a few lbs thought it might handle the heavier bullets better I haven't tried it yet
I've had good results with H1000 and a 175 ELD-X. ~65.5-66.5 grains gets me around 2900 fps ± 25 in Remington brass, Fed 215M primer, hair over SAAMI COAL, 0.020" off the lands. 26" X-Caliber barrel, 1:8 twist. I went higher, with no pressure signs, but groups reliably opened up around 2950 fps, and pressure started to show around 2975 fps.

The 175 ELD-X might not be stabilized as much as you'd like in 1:9+ barrel. Hornady claims 1:8.5 as minimum, but JBM's stability calculator suggests they're OK at 1:9.5 (if you include plastic tip length, they come out right around 1.5 stability factor)

Let me say that I'm new to this site I mostly just read what y'all put on here and try to learn from your perspective but my question is I have a Browning a bolt in 7 mm rem mag 1 in 9.25 twist I've shot the 162 grain hornady bullets with pretty good success I really like reloader 22. What bullet weight and type would y'all recommend thank you in advance
175 Nosler Partitions paired with Reloader 22 can't be beat! Shot an elk, wild hog & coyote- all DRT. Dead Right There!

6 or 7 years ago I had shoulder surgery just before hunting season ( Deer ) in North Georgia and I got some 110gr Barnes copper bullets for my 7mm Rem Mag to reduce recoil but loaded them to the max.
anyway. I shot two deer that season, one 140 pounds and the other 180 pounds .... both at 75 yards and I purposely only took lung shots from the side as I did not want to ruin meat at the shoulder or elsewhere. Both were pass throughs with tennis ball size holes on the far sides with rib splinters everywhere. I loaded a box of twenty and still have 13 left and I feel like they would be good out to as far as I like to shoot which is about 300 yards if I have a real steady base to aim from. I dont even know if Barnes still has the 110gr in 7mm. I dont know the speed but they must have been really movin along.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.