7mm 10-twist for 7-RM ?

140's are nothing to worry about as far as stabilization. What they do to meat is another thing entirely. There's quite a few deer I shot with a 7RM and a lot of those were 140's. Inside 100yrds they're just ridiculously devastating meat destroyers. Shoot it in the neck if you can. 3200fps is nothing to sneeze at. My 10 twist 7rm isn't limiting me however if the barrel maker I used had offered a 9 twist I'd have taken it. I already had a 9 twist 7mag gun specifically for 180's. My 10 twist I built specifically for 168 grain Bergers and 154gn Hornady's (EDIT: would be nice if it'd do 180's at full stabilization though). So, does it make sense. Well my having done it isn't a selling point on that front but it does mean you're not the only one out there and so that alone could serve as justification for you. Do what you want. Only you can judge you.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.