• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm-08,308 or 270 win rifle

C'mon, it's Christmas any deals out there?

I can't help but I do suggest giving the 7mm-08 serious consideration. I'm impressed by its performance and lower recoil.

Are Weatherby Vanguard Youth models or GH2 models available there? My wife has the Girls hunt 2 in .243 . The Youth and GH2 are essentially the same dimensions and weight..

Looked into a .260 but they are less common here but I think it could be a good thing.

I'm not an advocate of the ManBun gun but there should be plenty of options and with the right ammo 6.5creedmoor is probably similar to the .260 performance.

Dang near every walmart in Arkansas has guns. All of them that do has savage 110 accufit 308, 3006, 6.5creed. I picked up one in 308 vortex package. Hand loads shoots half moa. 610$ out the door. I'd check one of them out. I got one for my beater gun. Very pleased with it.

Samuel, you and I have texted back and forth about my 280ai but i also have a Tikka T3x stainless in 6.5CM (manbun LOL) that I will be selling. I have done 20 rounds of cheap Hornady factory ammo for break in and that is it. It is a very good shooter, pretty light, and low recoil. Haven't quite decided what I need for it but let me know if interested.

Samuel, you and I have texted back and forth about my 280ai but i also have a Tikka T3x stainless in 6.5CM (manbun LOL) that I will be selling. I have done 20 rounds of cheap Hornady factory ammo for break in and that is it. It is a very good shooter, pretty light, and low recoil. Haven't quite decided what I need for it but let me know if interested.
Yeah, dump the man bun and keep the fun gun.

.280a.i. is great imo. Some friends from another forum suggested it, gave me info and coerced me.

I hunted Fallow with it and keep to use it on other game.

Sam
We have a beautiful Cooper .260 that shoots in the same hole. We bought it and then wanted to change the twist to 1:8 . Sent it back to Cooper for another barrel so it is virtually new with a threaded barrel. Never shot it except at Cooper to proof it. Had it sold and the buyer wanted us to wait until Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving came and gone and did not receive the check or PP.
Will put it back up for sale the next week or so. Would give you a deal on it before we post again. PM us.
Len & Jill