700 stainless dm thread protector

From this past weekend. Each one was 200 yards. Shot one from prone and one on one knee off shooting stick. slickheads for summer sausage.

Nice. I seriously think the 7mm STW is the best "deer rifle" caliber ever developed. With the right bullet you can just do whatever you want from close range to way, way out there with great accuracy, great terminal performance with quality bullets and very tolerable recoil.

Nice. I seriously think the 7mm STW is the best "deer rifle" caliber ever developed. With the right bullet you can just do whatever you want from close range to way, way out there with great accuracy, great terminal performance with quality bullets and very tolerable recoil.

We think the same. I sure do like my stw.

I will throw this pic in, hunted a tight place, can't see or shoot far. I have several guns to hunt with in tight places, my favorite is becoming my savage 220 20 ga slug gun I got about 3 years ago or so. Have killed 14 deer so far with it, including a nice 8 pointer at 172 yards so it will reach out. this is a 90 lb doe, 50 yards.

8 ptr I killed in KY in 2014, my best 8 ever. about 50 yards with Marlin 30-30.

And 2 new personal best. 2 slickheads with my 7mmstw, one was 407 yards and the second was 445 yards. Friend that was with me was watching, he liked it.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.