700 mil-spec 5R in 308 & 223

I wish there was a like button on this thing!! Sounds like a fire breather! You going to put a green web 5R take off stock on it?? Lol. Just kidding I know how much you love the green. :)
I'd put anything free on there. :D You don't have any access to any cheap older Sednero stocks do you? The ones without the palmswell.

I'd put anything free on there. :D You don't have any access to any cheap older Sednero stocks do you? The ones without the palmswell.

I did about three weeks ago, just sold it. I had a 6.5-284 built on a long action and the stock I had was the take off from that rifle. The only other stock I have at the moment is a flimsy hogue from a 700 but it's a short action stock so it won't do you any good anyway.

I did about three weeks ago, just sold it. I had a 6.5-284 built on a long action and the stock I had was the take off from that rifle. The only other stock I have at the moment is a flimsy hogue from a 700 but it's a short action stock so it won't do you any good anyway.
****...Always a few weeks too late. Thank God I've never had a woman tell me that. On my salary I can't afford myself, muchless a kid and a wife. That would be one of those someone please shoot me now moments. LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.