7-08 remington take-off barrel?

captdavid

I have a Remington VLS take-off 7-08 barrel. It's 26" long. It's had around 500-600 rounds through it. Bore and lands are excellent. The finish shows some wear, a few small rust spots and some wear. It was my 'Sendero' gun for 6 years and spent most of it's time in various tri-pods and blinds. What is it worth? capt david /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

captdavid,
I've been buying some Rem take-offs off eBay. I'd hazard a scientific wild-*** guess at around $40-$50. That's based on what I usually see. Any deviation from the norm (like your 26" length) can bump the price some. It's really a crap shoot, 'cause you never know what something will bring. 7mm-08s aren't all that common, and it wouldn't surprise me if it went up to maybe $100, possibly a shade more. Ya' never know.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.