• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale 67% Off Norma 30 Cal 170gr TipStrike Bullets - $19.95 / 100 ct box

I ordered a couple of boxes to try.
They came in today. Good looking bullet.
IMG_1505.jpeg

The problem wasn't the packaging, the norma boxes are a little weak. I received mine yesterday with no issues. One box was close to falling apart....

Thanks for the orders. We're taking even more steps now to protect the bullets. Every box should be wrapped with strapping tape and we're adding extra paper/padding...
I tried to order. Price is no longer 20 bucks
Bamban, this was last week's deal of the week.

The current deal of the week is 50% off of new Norma 260 Remington brass (lowest price for new 260 Rem on the internet)

Our Memorial Day Sale Sneak Previous deal is 50% off SwissP 300 BLK 108gr Lead Free Ammo (Lowest Price Ever)

That all being said, the 30 cal bullets are still technically on sale. If we ever get them back after this, they won't be that cheap.

Thanks for the orders. We're taking even more steps now to protect the bullets. Every box should be wrapped with strapping tape and we're adding extra paper/padding...

Bamban, this was last week's deal of the week.

The current deal of the week is 50% off of new Norma 260 Remington brass (lowest price for new 260 Rem on the internet)

Our Memorial Day Sale Sneak Previous deal is 50% off SwissP 300 BLK 108gr Lead Free Ammo (Lowest Price Ever)

That all being said, the 30 cal bullets are still technically on sale. If we ever get them back after this, they won't be that cheap.

All good, fully understand. Last week, my surgeon was busy cutting up my shoulder to replace it with metal ball joint....lol

Recent Posts