6 PRC

@Huntnful
Question, would you go 1:7, 1:7.5 or something else? Plan is to shoot the heavies. Also, I called JGS and ordered a reamer, they might reach out to you for permission.
Thanks
H
I got a 1-8 twist for the 108's. But if you're set on 115's, I'm sure a 7.5 would be ideal. Definitely don't need a 7 twist.

I got a 1-8 twist for the 108's. But if you're set on 115's, I'm sure a 7.5 would be ideal. Definitely don't need a 7 twist.
Thanks!!
Any negatives on a 1:7, Hart doesn't make 1:7.5.

Anyone have data on a 20" 6 prc? I want to build one. Curious how fast I could launch 115 dtacs or 108 eldm or elite hunters.
It looks like realistic achievable speeds from a 24" are 3250 with a 108 and 3150 with a 115. So 100fps slower than that.

But no doubt you can push them fast with different powders or a little bolt click lol

Well, last part of the puzzle is here - now just need a chance to assemble and get some rounds loaded. Travis set a record on this one, less than a week from order to in hand! Not sure if that is a good or bad thing 😳

Attachments

• IMG_7739.jpeg
    IMG_7739.jpeg
    323.9 KB · Views: 102
Well, last part of the puzzle is here - now just need a chance to assemble and get some rounds loaded. Travis set a record on this one, less than a week from order to in hand! Not sure if that is a good or bad thing 😳
Wowser! I can't wait to hear results. When do you think you'll be able to shoot it?

That's awesome, I'm waiting for my barrel and reamer. Spring project x me.
Keep us posted please!