• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.8 SPCII Rainier Arms UltraMatch 16" AR-15 Barrel & Wilson Combat Accu-Tac Flash Hider

Hinterland

I was planning to use this barrel in a build but, like many of us, plans have changed. Here is one of the finest 6.8 SPCII barrels out there. It is Rainier Arms UltraMatch barrel. This is an excellent barrel with less than 1000 rounds through it. It has a bright and shiny bore. Previous owner said it shoots 1/2 MOA with most ammo (and a capable operator). It is threaded (I also have a Wilson Combat Accutac Flash hider I could sell for $45 shipped or $40 with the barrel). I will add some photos later this evening. These had a list price of $480 but are no longer available on Rainier's website. Only asking $295 shipped or $335 shipped with the Wilson Combat Accu-Tac Flash hider. Postal Money Order or PayPal (you cover the fees) Please post an I'll take it followed by an email.

¦Stainless Steel Match Grade Shilen Blank
¦Length: 16"
¦Twist: 1:11
¦6.8 SPC SPEC II Chamber
¦4 Groove
¦Midlength Gas System
¦Ratchet Rifling
¦M4 Feed Ramps
¦Proprietary Contour
¦Bead Blasted Finish
¦Threaded 5/8 x 24 TPI
¦Weight: 1 lbs 8 oz