6.5 x .300 weatherby reload data

osopardo

I am glad to join this forum. I have a new custom 6.5x.300 weatherby. I am interested in shooting the Nosler Accubond LR 142 grain bullet. I am familiar with weatherby long range rifles as i own a 30-378 . I have used Retumbo and H-1000 with success in my 30-378. Weatherby is not releasing reload data, spoke to them and Hodgdon today.

If there is someone with relaod data on the 6.5x.300 it would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance

Rich Coyle

I am glad to join this forum. I have a new custom 6.5x.300 weatherby. I am interested in shooting the Nosler Accubond LR 142 grain bullet. I am familiar with weatherby long range rifles as i own a 30-378 . I have used Retumbo and H-1000 with success in my 30-378. Weatherby is not releasing reload data, spoke to them and Hodgdon today.

If there is someone with relaod data on the 6.5x.300 it would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance
Good afternoon. I am a Weatherby lover and I use Nosler bullets a lot. I tried the LR 142 and found they were not up to the hype. I have read other posters who say the accuracy was not what they were used to. Maybe you could get a box and your rifle will love them. I found the 140 AB were what my rifle preferred.

Keep us posted.

osopardo

Thanks for the feedback Wildcater. With your 140 AB what is your best reload data, if you wouldnt mind sharing. Cheers

cacsrx1

Hornady 143 ELD-x and Retumbo have been fantastic in my new 6.5x300

osopardo

Could you please share your reload data with your retumbo and 143 eld-x thank you

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce