6.5 saum Reloading Data Source

The Real McCoy

Is there a place to find published load data for the 6.5 SAUM? I have googled many times and variations but only come up with data posted in forums. I have always read to only use published data. Have also looked in hornady, nosler, speer, amd berger loading manuals with no luck.

Is there a place to find published load data for the 6.5 SAUM? I have googled many times and variations but only come up with data posted in forums. I have always read to only use published data. Have also looked in hornady, nosler, speer, amd berger loading manuals with no luck.
Have you contacted Berger Tech Support (https://bergerbullets.com/shoot-better/shooting-knowledge/meet-the-berger-team/) - [email protected]? They have always been very helpful with my queries.

I do not have a source for data other than my experience. I have tried several bullet/powder combos. Shoot me a message if you want some data from my experiences.

Here you go, I think out of hand loader magazine.

Attachments

• 09A37978-C6B3-4F5F-8055-9D030BCA774B.jpeg
    09A37978-C6B3-4F5F-8055-9D030BCA774B.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 98