6.5 saum pressure? adg brass?

Slightly longer cartridge length helps a few fps but not really much. SAAMI length is 2.825.
I wasnt sure if the bullet being an additional .040 closer to the lands of that would change pressure curve at all similar to as if it was seated into the case further but with more jump

If you can find it Reloader 23 did well in mine.
23" barrel and got about 3240 fps with 124 Hammers in ADG cases.
Your shorty will probably get you what you want with the lighter pills.

Did this happen the first time you took it out also?
Who built the rifle and how did they throat the chamber? .296 neck?
Yea same thing just didn't get velocities. I'm not sure what the numbers are on the reamer. Deep South tactical built it. It's laser engraved 6.5 rsaum and I didn't spec the gap 4s reamer and I know it has the shorter throat because I wasnt gonna shoot anything heavier than 143 and was planning on trying some hammers in it

As was mentioned previously, there isn't much point in trying to work up a load near your pressure limits until your barrel is broken in. I use H1000 and Rl26 and had to back down 1-2 grs with each when the barrel on my 6.5 SAUM broke in at about 150 rds and the velocities stabilized. I've never tried 6.5 saum loads with the faster powders you are trying so I can't speak to the specifics there. I've used RL23 in my 300WM with mid-weight bullets so I think the suggestion to try that as an alternative is a good one.

Only reason I was even trying faster powders like 4350 and 4831 is because of my short barrel.
This is your issue. ^^^^^^^
Barrel length has virtually no influence on powder selection, even at 16.5".
If you use a powder of the correct burn rate, your performance will gain better velocities and the pressure symptoms SHOULD go away, but there may be other issues when th your chamber and or brass.

Cheers.

as an update; since bullets is easier to switch than powders at this time, I bought 50x 123 absolute hammers to try out and see how they perform with the powders I have. I don't plan on trying the 4350s anymore. I will retry the h4831 with the monos because they seem to like a little faster powders than typical jacketed bullets. my buddy has some h1000 for me to test out as well.

H4350 burns faster than H4831. I would try it with those Absolutes before the H4831.

I think the H4831 would be ok with the other bullet. It is kind of close to Rl23, below H1000 and Rl26.

Stick to tried and proven powders. Despite the bullet weight. H1000, RL 26, N570 even Retumbo. Don't mix faster burning powders this isn't your kids AR 15 running a 300 blk stuff. This is a SAUM pushing almost 60 grains of explosives!

Let us know how the 123's do. I don't think the SAUM is ideal for that low of bullets weight. 130-153 grain.