6.5 SAUM ADG Brass

Beecg17

New the community, excited to be here. I know this might be a stretch but, I'm in search of some new ADG 6.5 Saum Brass to purchase. Thanks in advance!

New the community, excited to be here. I know this might be a stretch but, I'm in search of some new ADG 6.5 Saum Brass to purchase. Thanks in advance!
You might want to repost in the reloading components section. Not sure if that will help.

You might want to repost in the reloading components section. Not sure if that will help.
Haha Right!?! Thank you! I saw that after I posed and there is no delete funtion. I'm still trying to figure out this forum. Haha Thanks for looking out though

I can't remember exactly how many, but I think you have to make a certain amount of posts to be able to buy/sell anything, 15-20ish maybe? Just comment on some other threads, should be good.

Well thank you very much! If all the members are as helpful as you, then I'll be happy I joined. Let me know if you have any NM Hunting questions, I'm a guide out here.

Sure no biggie! I'm in the process of building a 6.5 or 7saum, can't decide. I know where you can get Norma 300 saum brass, could neck it down to 6.5. If they still have it in stock. Check Duck creek sporting goods

Thank you sir! I'll check it out! I feel like both are great options. I have a 300rum so i thought 6.5 would be a great companion to that. I'm in the process of having my 6.5 saum built right now (chassis is 6 months out) but I figured I'd start searching for the brass now. Haha My rum weights like 20lbs haha so I wanted a backcountry chassis gun.

I would get on Creedmoor sports email list. It will probably be in stock by the time your gun is done. If not, hit me up, I might have some extra

I would get on Creedmoor sports email list. It will probably be in stock by the time your gun is done. If not, hit me up, I might have some extra
Hello, thanks I'll do that! I appreciate the help. I was looking at that but didn't know what type of time lines those retailers restock in this day and age. I know I have 6 months but the way things are right know I wasn't sure that would be possible for hard to find brass. I'll will definitely keep you in mind in things don't pan out. I appreciate your offer