• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 SAUM or Creedmoor

Biggs4239

looking to buy bolt action 6.5 SAUM or Creedmoor either or which ever comes along first that catches my eye..
Thanks

I have a pretty sweet 6.5 creedmor built by smoky mountain rifles. Remington 700 trued and blueprinted. Kuiu verde 2.0 mcmillian game hunter stock.. carbon six carbon barrel... Hawkins titanium brake... bdl.. timney trigger. Shoots factory ammo lights out.. 175ish rounds fired

I have the baddest of the bad 6 DASHER ready to go with ammo. It will run circles around any other 6 or 6.5. I dare say it competes with the Lapuas, cheytacs, and Allen magnums.

Custom everything. I can include a scope too. $2000 + shipping.

If you want easy inexpensive brass to load go with the 6.5 CM, 260 Rem or 6.5 WSM. Lots of new & once fired brass available now & well into the future. Turn 308 brass into CM or 260 easy. Turn 270 WSM into 6.5 WSM in one pass thru a FL sizer. Don't box your self in with expensive difficult to find brass that will get more expensive & difficult to come by as time goes by.

If you want easy inexpensive brass to load go with the 6.5 CM, 260 Rem or 6.5 WSM. Lots of new & once fired brass available now & well into the future. Turn 308 brass into CM or 260 easy. Turn 270 WSM into 6.5 WSM in one pass thru a FL sizer. Don't box your self in with expensive difficult to find brass that will get more expensive & difficult to come by as time goes by.
SAUM brass is no more difficult to find than wsm brass. OP, don't be scared of going 6.5 saum. It's an incredible round, that will walk all over a 6.5 cm. Plus you won't have to be a CM fan boy.

Have a new, never fired Savage Long Range Hunter in 6.5CM I might let go

I know I am brand new to the page, but have a mostly new SAUM that will go up for sale soon. Its my wife's rifle that isn't her cup of tea....I love mine! happy to share detail if you'd like.

I have a Bran New 6.5 PRC built on a new gunwerks custom action, Proof barrel, Calvin Elite trigger, PTG bottom metal in a McMillan stock. Gun is Bran new!
1/2" MOA guarantee.. $3250.00 to your door.

6.5 PRC C.jpg
6.5 PRC B.jpg