6.5 prc suppresor

I have the omega, harvester, and hybrid. They all work great, omega is the best in my opinion just because of its smaller size. You cant tell any difference in sound between them. If you dont mind a little extra length look into the dead air Nomad L, it just came out this summer but is supposed to be the quietest thing out there. Im hoping mine will be here by Christmas.

I have the omega and like it a lot. I just submitted the paperwork for for a harvester evo and tbac ultra 7. I like the weight and compact size of the evo.

Totally depends on what else you might want to stick it on. I have both a Nomad 30 and a Nomad L. Both make the 6.5 prc nice and quiet. With the mounting flexibility, you can mount it using pretty much any companies mount system. Meaning, you can switch from an AR to a precision gun quickly and easily.

This. But get a .30 because I guarantee you'll want to use it on other rifles too
My only regret is not buying mine in 30 cal. Got the 6.5.
Because of that mistake I now have a Nomad LT in 30 cal. Also a great can. Between TBAC, Dead Air, and Silencerco you really can't go wrong. Other brands I'm sure are excellent as well but I have no experience with them.

Last edited: