suppresor wraps

chev4x4s1975

what wraps are good for suppresors i ordered a banish 30 and got there wrap with it and it slips and the muzle blast took the stiching up and there new one doesnt seem any better so im looking for a better wrap for my suppressor any help would be great thanks

Take a look ar Armageddon Gear. I have 2 of their suppressor covers and my son has 4 or 5.

Lace them on tight and we haven't had any problems with shooting any off the rifles.

Hey Chev... How is the Banish 30? My BIL just ordered one and asked me about em but I knew no one with one.
I have Omega and Gemtech and wondering how they compare.
I heard they advertise best in class decibel reduction.

what wraps are good for suppresors i ordered a banish 30 and got there wrap with it and it slips and the muzle blast took the stiching up and there new one doesnt seem any better so im looking for a better wrap for my suppressor any help would be great thanks
I too have the new cover they sell, the "Devour". I bought 2 last time I was there. It moves an inch after 3-4 rounds, the old covers don't. I voiced my humble opinion about them being imported when I purchased and almost didn't as I am a buy USA proponent, and sure as heck they suck! I am very pleased with the suppressors but the cover not at all. Maybe I will try the made in USA one mentioned above?

Hey Chev... How is the Banish 30? My BIL just ordered one and asked me about em but I knew no one with one.
I have Omega and Gemtech and wondering how they compare.
I heard they advertise best in class decibel reduction.
I like the suppressor just not there wraps

I too have the new cover they sell, the "Devour". I bought 2 last time I was there. It moves an inch after 3-4 rounds, the old covers don't. I voiced my humble opinion about them being imported when I purchased and almost didn't as I am a buy USA proponent, and sure as heck they suck! I am very pleased with the suppressors but the cover not at all. Maybe I will try the made in USA one mentioned above?
Your old banish wrap didn't move mine did that's why I ordered the new one only difference I can see is the old one has plastic clips for the belting vs metal ones on the new ones I don't want to shoot it kind of want to send it back to them haven't called them to talk to a manager

Your old banish wrap didn't move mine did that's why I ordered the new one only difference I can see is the old one has plastic clips for the belting vs metal ones on the new ones I don't want to shoot it kind of want to send it back to them haven't called them to talk to a manager
Yup, fortunately I have 4 or 5 of the old ones. I don't like imported crap and will not purchase another. I love the suppressors I may have to go to another brand for my .338 though, and I will purchase another .556/.223 at the same time. Keep posted on your discussion with them?

I've used Armageddon gear covers and Rauch Precision. I prefer the Armageddon gear. They have a lace in the back that cinches over the shoulder in the rear of suppressor to prevent the cover from sliding forward.

We use cole-tac on ours, they work well. Pretty simple product, I'm sure there are a lot of good ones, we just like that we can custom make our covers from cole-tac.

I use the bower silicone covers. They don't let the suppressor cool quite as fast but they don't easily move and do a fine job with minimizing heat waves

Have several from Cole-Tac.
Very good quality.