6.5 PRC over pressure signs

It's more the amount of taper I would question.003" seems odd? A gunmaker would be the best to answer that one? Bottom measurement is taken about 2mm up and the other about 1mm down from the top of the case. Where the projectile grip area is.
If you look at the saami spec there is a taper.

It's more the amount of taper I would question.003" seems odd? A gunmaker would be the best to answer that one? Bottom measurement is taken about 2mm up and the other about 1mm down from the top of the case. Where the projectile grip area is.
If you look at the saami spec there is a taper

Rocketeer77 your fired cases being .297" at the end is good news and hopefully @BrentM will measure his fired cases to let you know what they measure at the base of the neck.
As BrentM mentioned the SAAMI chamber drawing does have .001" taper so your cases should at least show that variation.
Can you please tell us what primers you are using?
Why I ask is because I read a comment by Steve from Hammer Bullets that they have found that the 6.5 PRC shows higher pressure when they used Magnum Primers rather than Standard Large Rifle primers.

Here is Steve's comment, hopefully the link works.

Rocketeer77 your fired cases being .297" at the end is good news and hopefully @BrentM will measure his fired cases to let you know what they measure at the base of the neck.
As BrentM mentioned the SAAMI chamber drawing does have .001" taper so your cases should at least show that variation.
Why I ask is because I read a comment by Steve from Hammer Bullets that they have found that the 6.5 PRC shows higher pressure when they used Magnum Primers rather than Standard Large Rifle primers.
I've messed with this as well. I see a potential pressure spike that can show up with certain situations. For me, I backed off .3-.5 grains and wound up with similar fps and sd. I didn't see any advantage really, other than being able to use a primer I have on hand and the slightly reduced charge.

I did a primer test in September with my 22" 65saum. I found br2 to be hotter than all my other lrp. 210M/215M were only 15fps apart with 215M showing better accuracy. Cci 250 shot the best out of everything. Br2 were 25fps faster than cci250. These were 4 shot group tests.

CCI large rifle BR-2

I did a primer test in September with my 22" 65saum. I found br2 to be hotter than all my other lrp. 210M/215M were only 15fps apart with 215M showing better accuracy. Cci 250 shot the best out of everything. Br2 were 25fps faster than cci250. These were 4 shot group tests.
Running BR-2 from CCI

I run Ramshot Magnum in my 6.5 PRC with a Berger 156 EOL at 3003 AVG. I have heard H1000 will sometimes pressures out sooner than expected as well, but that is second hand info as I have never tried H1000 in my PRC so don`t quote me. Is there a reason you want to run the lighter 130s? Either way you have a pressure issue, and you are aware of it so lets get some others to jump in and see if we can help you figure it out. Couldn`t really find any load data on the HDY 130 ELDM, But Nosler says 60.0 MAX H1000 with their 130s FYI. I also know that VV N565 works well with the heavies in 6.5 PRC. You may have to try some different powders if your set on 130 class bullets. And as I said before your case volume could be very different between Hdy and Norma brass.
Would you mind sharing your load data for 156EOL over Ramshot Magnum?